- pyvo.dal.imagesearch2(url, pos=None, band=None, time=None, pol=None, field_of_view=None, spatial_resolution=None, spectral_resolving_power=None, exptime=None, timeres=None, publisher_did=None, facility=None, collection=None, instrument=None, data_type=None, calib_level=None, target_name=None, res_format=None, maxrec=None, session=None, **kwargs)¶
submit a simple SIA query to a SIA2 compatible service
url of the SIA service (base or endpoint)
- possingle or list of tuples
angle units (default: deg) the positional region(s) to be searched for data. Each region can be expressed as a tuple representing a CIRCLE, RANGE or POLYGON as follows: (ra, dec, radius) - for CIRCLE. (angle units - defaults to) (long1, long2, lat1, lat2) - for RANGE (angle units required) (ra, dec, ra, dec, ra, dec … ) ra/dec points for POLYGON all in angle units
- bandscalar, tuple(interval) or list of tuples
(spectral units (default: meter) the energy interval(s) to be searched for data.
- timesingle or list of
Timeor compatible strings
the time interval(s) to be searched for data.
- polsingle or list of str from
the polarization state(s) to be searched for data.
- field_of_viewsingle or list of tuples
angle units (default arcsec) the range(s) of field of view (size) to be searched for data
- spatial_resolutionsingle or list of tuples
angle units required the range(s) of spatial resolution to be searched for data
- spectral_resolving_powersingle or list of tuples
the range(s) of spectral resolving power to be searched for data
- exptimesingle or list of tuples
time units (default: second) the range(s) of exposure times to be searched for data
- timeressingle of list of tuples
time units (default: second) the range(s) of temporal resolution to be searched for data
- publisher_didsingle or list of str
specifies the unique identifier of dataset(s). It is global because it must include information regarding the publisher (obs_publisher_did in ObsCore)
- collectionsingle or list of str
name of the collection that the data belongs to
- facilitysingle or list of str
specifies the name of the facility (usually telescope) where the data was acquired.
- instrumentsingle or list of str
specifies the name of the instrument with which the data was acquired.
specifies the type of the data
- calib_levelsingle or list from enum
pyvo.dam.obscore.CALIBRATION_LEVELSspecifies the calibration level of the data. Can be a single value or a list of values
- target_namesingle or list of str
specifies the name of the target (e.g. the intention of the original science program or observation)
- res_formatsingle or list of strings
specifies response format(s).
allows the client to limit the number or records in the response
- **kwargscustom query parameters
single or a list of values (or tuples for intervals) custom query parameters that a specific service accepts. The values of the parameters need to follow the SIA2 format and represent the appropriate quantities (where applicable).